Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week and enjoying 2013 so far. As I have said in the past several posts, I really want to get some good reading done this year and knock out my TBR shelf. It’s fitting that I do this post, but it was actually last week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic, so I am a little behind. Without further ado, let me share with you the 10 Books I Must Read in 2013.
4. Janet Evanovich: I still need to read 17, 18 and 19 in the Stephanie Plum series
5. Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella
6. The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling
7. Uncommon Criminals by Ali Carter
8. I have 13 books on my bookshelf by Carlene Thompson… where to start
9. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
19. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Now keep in mind that these are just books I already own. I could read all my books on my shelf, that I have never read before, for the next year and not need any new ones, but what’s the fun in that? I also have several books on NetGalley I am eager to get my hands on and of course there are hundreds out there in book world just whispering me to come find them. So, don’t plan on this being the only post you see from me this year about the Top 10 Books I Want to Read in 2013… there are more to come!